Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yes I need to change my signature but last time I tried it wouldn't let me modify it. I'll try deleting it next.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,373 Posts
yes I need to change my signature but last time I tried it wouldn't let me modify it. I'll try deleting it next.
Beautiful pair! They look great together!

As for your signature... don’t hit “return/enter.” You can now upload a pic directly, but just keep typing. Don’t make separate lines.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,079 Posts
Nice looking 350R, any mod plans ?
Still have the 07 ??

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,071 Posts
Beautiful car!! Congratulations! Be sure to adhere to the break in procedures. Keep it at low RPMs the first couple hundred miles, then slowly increase in little squirts over the next couple hundred miles. I never took it to 8K until I had about 400 miles. There's all kinds of opinions on how to break in these engines, but this is what I did and I've had no oil consumption at all! Enjoy the sound!

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Congrats! Looks awesome! Love the pic and color coordination with your truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What will you do with your free time not chasing down cooling mods?
My wife will find plenty of projects around the house. I'm not a pay someone to do stuff, I've always done it myself, just like modding my Shelby. The only thing I couldn't do was the tune and differential and I'm happy to leave those to the professionals.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Local dealer had one just like it, what an amazing machine, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Gorgeous. Be sure to read the supplemental Grt350 owners booklet. Lots of good info in there about how the various systems work in the car as well as good info in general on maintenance and stuff. If you have the disease, like many of us, of not being able to leave things alone, always happy to point you in the right direction for good mods whether they be decorative or performance based.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gorgeous. Be sure to read the supplemental Grt350 owners booklet. Lots of good info in there about how the various systems work in the car as well as good info in general on maintenance and stuff. If you have the disease, like many of us, of not being able to leave things alone, always happy to point you in the right direction for good mods whether they be decorative or performance based.
LOL,I read it online the day before I picked it up but thanks.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Very nice. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Having owned a 17 GT350 .... wow what a car and to think of owning a R version ..... off the planet. Love your color choice and the F 150 and R look magnificent together. enjoy !!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts