Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshop Asanti AF135 white centers/chrome lip??

4K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  LEESTOYSTANG 
#1 · (Edited)
Can anyone do me a huge favor and photoshop these White centered Asanti's with chrome lip AF135 onto a red w/white striped GT500?? I would greatly appreciate your time and help... Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Where did you purchase a shorty antenna?

#3 ·
The red/white striped car in the pic is not mine I just want to see what white rims vs. chrome rims would look like on my color combo.. I do have a shorty antenna on my car and purchased it on Ebay... With that being said.. any takers on the photoshop??

#5 ·
Thanks Barricade.. I really appreciate it..

#7 ·
I assume you are talking about the Emblem on the back and not the sticker, debadging is actually a lot easier than it seems, if you take you some wax dental floss and slowly work it down behind it, it will cut through the foam holding on, then take you some goo-be-gone for the residual stuff thats left behind, then gt some luke warm water and soap to remove any remnants of the goo-be-gone so it wont take off your wax job.

@ the original poster,

Ill try to shop those as well if somebody doesnt get to it first, i should be off work in an hour or so.

#8 ·
No not the emblem sorry, I will remove it but only for the center Shelby emblems. I mean on my GTS tail light covers, there is a little silver GTS on the inside corners of the covers. It stands out but I dont think is acctually a decal more of etched/painted. Though i'm not sure I was wondering if someone knew exactly how to get them off.

#11 ·
I'm not sure what it is painted with, but if it is what I am thinking it is, a course white paint, I usually soak it down and use my finger nails. It's been safe for me so far on parts like that. I'm sure there is a better way, but I've been too scared to experiment.

#13 ·
Damn... Talk about a HI-JACK.... lol.... Ok, OK ... Here is another set of rims if anyone can photoshop on the car... True Forged Speed 5's... Here is a couple of pics and some of the red/white GT500 I need them on.. Thanks guys..

Attachments

#14 ·
Hazman does a lot of photoshop stuff in the pics and vids section... If you dumped it in his "playing with my crayons" section, he could probably help you out, or send him a pm.

#16 ·
No prob..... I appreciate you trying.. Thanks... Anyone else help out maybe??

#17 ·
Bump...

#18 ·
Bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.