Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Super Moderator Man...Whats the deal on the 'Photo Gallery'? It would be nice for those who have taken delivery to be able to start posting pics of their rides, but I'm not sure why this part of the site is not up and running...being that you're now 'well connected' perhaps you could check into getting this going...in your "spare time" of course...Thanks :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
Hey Super Moderator Man...Whats the deal on the 'Photo Gallery'? It would be nice for those who have taken delivery to be able to start posting pics of their rides, but I'm not sure why this part of the site is not up and running...being that you're now 'well connected' perhaps you could check into getting this going...in your "spare time" of course...Thanks :D

Mr ShelbyWise, I dropped them a line and we'll see what can be done.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07 SHELBY said:
Mr ShelbyWise, I dropped them a line and we'll see what can be done.
Thank you very much...I'm looking forward to seeing some pix of all the GT500 owners out doing their thing in their cars...:p

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
Thank you very much...I'm looking forward to seeing some pix of all the GT500 owners out doing their thing in their cars...:p

You are right.I didn't know it wasn't working.I would like to see some pictures myself.Nice to have them in 1 place.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Ok they are going to fix the Photo Gallery for us.Thanks Jay C.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
Hey, Thanks 07 & Jay C....I do believe we're going through a growth spurt!! That's a good thing...:D

Ok I think you are right I am starting to feel a little SUPER.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise,ShelbyWise,ShelbyWise Where are you?I think Jay C is in the process of fixing the VBPicGallery so your friends can post their pictures.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
07 SHELBY said:
ShelbyWise,ShelbyWise,ShelbyWise Where are you?I think Jay C is in the process of fixing the VBPicGallery so your friends can post their pictures.
I be here...When I click on the VBPicGallery it tells me I don't have sufficient privledges to access the page...Is that because its a work in progress? Or am I truly a loser, like my co-workers tell me? Thanks...:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
I be here...When I click on the VBPicGallery it tells me I don't have sufficient privledges to access the page...Is that because its a work in progress? Or am I truly a loser, like my co-workers tell me? Thanks...:confused:

Not a loser.I can't access it yet either.I think he is still working on it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Not a loser.I can't access it yet either.I think he is still working on it.
Dang, still can't post pictures I see! I should get some good ones this weekend at the Mustang gathering!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts