Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had Phil Long Ford Fest Sun. June 29, 2008 and did a little drag racing
My best time was R/T.003, 60' 1.995, [email protected] (I know, not very fast to the guys at sea level but @5860ft it slows you down a bit)

My best trap speed was 111.71mph
I did pretty good on R/T .049,.003,.048,.072(let just say it was good enough to beat a quicker car #364 twice down the track):ninja::stickpoke:
My mods are in my signature with the exception of 26x11.50x16 MT ET Streets
Anyways had a great time and good to see rpretzel running the beast!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
We had Phil Long Ford Fest Sun. June 29, 2008 and did a little drag racing
My best time was R/T.003, 60' 1.995, [email protected] (I know, not very fast to the guys at sea level but @5860ft it slows you down a bit)

My best trap speed was 111.71mph
I did pretty good on R/T .049,.003,.048,.072(let just say it was good enough to beat a quicker car #364 twice down the track):ninja::stickpoke:
My mods are in my signature with the exception of 26x11.50x16 MT ET Streets
Anyways had a great time and good to see rpretzel running the beast!

Hey now! No fair rubbing it in. :cowtounge: Scott failed to mention that it was my first time ever running the 1/4 mile. Plus I was on stock tires. I must admit, it's much more difficult than it looks. My R/Ts were not nearly as good as Scott. My best was .223, and my worst was .534. My best time was 12.59 and my best trap speed was 117 mph. I had to run with the traction control on. The one run I turned it off was ugly (and scary). Spun the tires all the way down the track...end up with a 14.88 time on that one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey now! No fair rubbing it in. :cowtounge: Scott failed to mention that it was my first time ever running the 1/4 mile. Plus I was on stock tires. I must admit, it's much more difficult than it looks. My R/Ts were not nearly as good as Scott. My best was .223, and my worst was .534. My best time was 12.59 and my best trap speed was 117 mph. I had to run with the traction control on. The one run I turned it off was ugly (and scary). Spun the tires all the way down the track...end up with a 14.88 time on that one.
:lol: I didn't say it was you but since you brought it up, remember I said "till next time" If you need help just let me know, I'll give you a head start even though I'm down 100hp+:p

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sounds like you guys had fun,thats great.I remember Scott saying till next time.Lol.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Sounds like you guys had fun,thats great.I remember Scott saying till next time.Lol.
It was a great time, especially when my 5 y.o. nephew came up to Scott and me and said "Blue is the fastest color." He then turned to Scott and said, "You have the slowest color."

It was freekin' hilarious!

·
Registered
324 Posts
It was a great time, especially when my 5 y.o. nephew came up to Scott and me and said "Blue is the fastest color." He then turned to Scott and said, "You have the slowest color."

It was freekin' hilarious!
It is good that you are teaching the young ones whats right prez, keep up the good job :roller:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's wrong you corrupt such young minds with foolish lies:simmadown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts