Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here in FL interested in upgrading their 13/14 GT500? I have a buddy that sold his 13 a couple of months ago and he is clearing out in Tampa Bay. I figured I would see if anyone local was interested in the full lot before I list stuff separately. As a complete lot he is looking for $3000 picked up in Tampa Bay - he doesn't have a trailer or a truck so he really cant meet with this stuff but I can suggest he rent a small u-haul and meet if someone is interested. At 3k this is a steal considering just the headers, x pipe and mufflers cost that alone. if no one in FL is in for this, I will list in the for sale forum and break items up. I suspect if we go that route we will price everything in the $4200 range since they will be separate - even if you are only interested in part of the lot you could resell the rest. I didn't buy it simply because I have all of this stuff except the rotors now and dont have the space to store it.

Shelby 2013 GT500 Parts

Magna Flow muffler
Magna Flow delete muffler
MRT AXLE-BACK muffler
Ford Performance Twin 65mm Cobra Jet Throttle Body
Kooks Long Tube Headers Stainless Steel
Kooks High Flow Catted X-pipe
JLT Oil Separator
331 ford gear
Front 2 part rotor
DRIVESHAFT SAFETY LOOP
shelby rims front 20inch 9 inch wide
shelby rims back 20 inch 11 inch wide
nt05 tires front 275\35\20 with pressure sensor
nt05 tires back 315\35\20 with pressure sensor

Pictures are here - http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/kevingib/slideshow/Shelby%202013-14%20Parts

1 - 1 of 1 Posts