·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is it sinned by the man?????If not then ...no...:D
Don't act retarded?:alfdance: It is $250 to get a part signed by Carroll Shelby, and $170 for the part if you order it from Ford. So I dont' know what you mean by "Is it sinned by the man", sounds like freggin Inspector Cluso.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Are you retarded?:alfdance: It is $250 to get a part signed by Carroll Shelby, and $170 for the part if you order it from Ford. I just ordered a new airbag cover and sent it in to be signed because I didn't want to drive around with a deactivated passenger airbag.
Yes I am....so they say......sorry....:D

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Don't act retarded?:alfdance: It is $250 to get a part signed by Carroll Shelby, and $170 for the part if you order it from Ford. So I dont' know what you mean by "Is it sinned by the man", sounds like freggin Inspector Cluso.

I thought it was $200?

Must have gone up.

We are just messin' w/ you Mr. Gass, its what we do to keep your thread on the main page. :lol:

Sounds like a good deal for someone who wants theirs signed (or sinned :lol:)

2 years ago I wanted this done, but after being on the TS forum, I no longer care about that stuff.:ack:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I thought it was $200?

Must have gone up.

We are just messin' w/ you Mr. Gass, its what we do to keep your thread on the main page. :lol:

2 years ago I wanted this done, but after being on the TS forum, I no longer care about that stuff.:ack:
:thinkerg: I'll sign it for you Bill................................for only 1/2 the price.:signed:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
:thinkerg: I'll sign it for you Bill................................for only 1/2 the price.:signed:

Are you an old legend race car driver? :ack:

:)

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought it was $200?

Must have gone up.

I should be careful who I accuse of being "retarded", I just watched your video on youtube and your car is a beast. You know your sh_t, so I am the retarded one here. I was just kidden:mecry:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I wasn't on youtube, that was Badboy .... I'm only Badboy Jr. :simmadown:

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wasn't on youtube, that was Badboy .... I'm only Badboy Jr. :simmadown:
My bad, wrong beast. I'm still a newb so I've got a lot to learn about this car and forum. C&L CAI with a tune from bamachips and For Racing axel backs goin on this week.:roller:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts