Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trades considered: gold, silver, mig welder, motorcycle lift, good bulldog puppy .....................

Sold my car, I have various parts that didn't go with the car all low miles/limited use. Haven't researched the new prices but I think 1/2 of the new price is reasonable so if anyone is interested in any of these PM me and we can go from there on the price. Thanks for looking.

Stock exhaust manifolds and y-pipe
Pypes TFM60 over the axle tailpipes
Bob's oil catch can with hoses and brackets fab'd for driver's side mounting
nGAUGE SOLD
SCT Programmer
Steeda 087207 intake tube with K&N filter
Front bracket for mounting license plate without drilling the bumper ( buy something I'll throw this in free)
Front brake pads and rotors (OEM) with 6000 miles on the car it developed a shimmy in the front end. Everyone told me it was from lack of use, to change or resurface these parts. I changed them out and the shimmy went away so the rotors probably need to be turned.
Shelby/AR Special Edition Chrome Alloy 20" Wheels...Nitto Extreme ZR NT 555 Radial Tires with Pressure Sensors, 255/35ZR20 Fronts and 275/35ZR20 Rears

So, I can only attach 10 files but I have more showing tread and tread depth on all the tires. The rims have no rust or other blemishes. I didn't clean/polish them that's one of the reasons I got tired of the car, drive it 2 hours and spend 2 days cleaning it. Lots of bugs out here in the boonies.

If you're interested in any of the above PM me. I'll be glad to do a facetime or skype so you can see the parts.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
33,715 Posts
You can click the 3-dots in the upper right of your screen and then select edit... you can edit your title to include “sold” or simply reply to your ad with a “sold” post.

The forum had a limit of 10 pics per post. To add more, just reply with up to another 10.

Reactions: Scooter

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Dang it, I could have had Tim bring those Razors up to SF. Are the Razors all 9” wide?

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
255 front and 275 rear, they may be 9" and 10"?..........

R
Good eyes. I’m guessing 9”. That is what I have with the same tire sizes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, that makes sense. Bye the way some have said that the 3.73 are noisier than the stock ones, Did you notice any difference?
Steve
Everything I've read and experienced depends on the setup. When I first got the car back they were noisy so I took it back in. The shop adjusted the backlash and it was smooth like butter. There's a window or tolerance on the backlash setting and you just have to find the sweet spot. At least that's my experience I'm no expert on this topic.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm interested in the License Plate bracket. PM me for price, thank you
I think someone just beat you to it. I'll let you know

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
5 Posts
Trades considered: gold, silver, mig welder, motorcycle lift, good bulldog puppy .....................

Sold my car, I have various parts that didn't go with the car all low miles/limited use. Haven't researched the new prices but I think 1/2 of the new price is reasonable so if anyone is interested in any of these PM me and we can go from there on the price. Thanks for looking.

nGAUGE SOLD
SCT Programmer
Front bracket for mounting license plate without drilling the bumper ( buy something I'll throw this in free)
Front brake pads and rotors (OEM) with 6000 miles on the car it developed a shimmy in the front end. Everyone told me it was from lack of use, to change or resurface these parts. I changed them out and the shimmy went away so the rotors probably need to be turned.
Shelby/AR Special Edition Chrome Alloy 20" Wheels...Nitto Extreme ZR NT 555 Radial Tires with Pressure Sensors, 255/35ZR20 Fronts and 275/35ZR20 Rears

So, I can only attach 10 files but I have more showing tread and tread depth on all the tires. The rims have no rust or other blemishes. I didn't clean/polish them that's one of the reasons I got tired of the car, drive it 2 hours and spend 2 days cleaning it. Lots of bugs out here in the boonies.

If you're interested in any of the above PM me. I'll be glad to do a facetime or skype so you can see the parts.

·
Registered
2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
5 Posts
New to the forum...2007 GT500 owner. I am interested in the following items. I would like to know why you paid for each, so I can calculate an accurate price. Looking at the SCT Programmer, Bob's oil catch can (can it be returned to original condition for passenger side mounting), and Steeda CAI with K&N filter.

If any of those are not available, feel free to let me know as well.

Thanks again,
Jrod042886

nGAUGE SOLD
SCT Programmer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts