2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
Have you told the selling dealer you’ll be filing a complaint with their state’s Attorney General and BBB etc. if you are 100% set on not fixing it I’d ask to speak with the top dog at the dealer and explain the course of action you are willing to take with them selling a vehicle with defects they had to know we’re there and undisclosed. Then give them a full price all included $0 out of your pocket price and a deadline for them to accept. I’d also let them know if you have to hire an attorney you’ll ask for attorneys fees and your fees for traveling to that state for court as part of any settlement in court increasing their out of pocket. Hopefully you’ve been recording the phone calls? Providing it’s acceptable under both states laws. I’m a take no prisoners scorched earth type. In the end we’re just offering advice and not actually dealing with all this shit.Just an update I did leave another message for ford executives with no call back. I finally heard back from a supervisor who was about worthless they have no way to escalate my case further than I am right now. The dealership has given me till Wednesday of next week on what I decide to do and I was hoping to hear from Ford if they would buy it back or not. However after speaking to the supervisor all of this falls under my state lemon laws on by backs. No one from the buy back team has even been assigned to my case. So I feel like I roll the dice as to which way to go here. Either I sell it back to the original dealership and take a loss or wait to see if Ford will buy it back which there is no guarantee they will and or what price. Not sure what to do but running out of time to make a decision.