Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw the Shelby owners manual zippered holder today.They are black in color, made out of Pleather.The top half has the picture of the Cobra and Shelby GT500.Just like the faux gas cap emblam in the middle of the deck lid.Looks like it was burned in.Down at the bottom in the middle are the letters SVT.Looks pretty cool I think.Did I describe that ok?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Good description, I think I will like that very much!

·
Registered
257 Posts
oldimp said:
Good description, I think I will like that very much!
07 SHELBY...Can you give us an accurate description of the amount of trunk space? I've heard everything from...there isn't room for a medium sized suitcase or a bag of golf clubs...to...cars with the Shaker 500 have plenty of trunk space...its the Shaker 1000 that eats up the trunk. Is it true the Shaker 1000 is no longer an option on the GT500? Thanks...:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Spoke w/dealer today & the word out on the Shaker is this: The material hold regarding the Shaker 1000s is on the convertibles only. Coupes are not affected & build schedule is on track.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShelbyWise said:
07 SHELBY...Can you give us an accurate description of the amount of trunk space? I've heard everything from...there isn't room for a medium sized suitcase or a bag of golf clubs...to...cars with the Shaker 500 have plenty of trunk space...its the Shaker 1000 that eats up the trunk. Is it true the Shaker 1000 is no longer an option on the GT500? Thanks...:confused: :confused:

The shaker 1000 does take up alot of space in the trunk.I don't know who started this nasty rumor about the shaker 1000 holding up production.We have lots of them.It is an option in all mustangs.There is no holdups on the Shelby's.I think this may be an excuse used by some dealers to tell their customers why the Shelby they promised them isn't there yet!Some dealers are telling there customers they will have their car before they released.They won't even start shipping them for at least a month.My opinion has always been the end of July.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShelbyWise said:

ShelbyWise,
Here is a description.If you were looking in the trunk the amplifier and bass unit(all one piece) runs the whole length of the trunk(front to back)on the right side of the trunk.It is app. 10" tall and app. 10" thick.It will take a fairly large suitcase,it would take a golf bag but you might have to your woods inside the car.
If you really want to know call around to dealerships and ask them if they have any Mustang with the shaker 1000.Same as the Shelby.

·
Registered
257 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
ShelbyWise,
Here is a description.If you were looking in the trunk the amplifier and bass unit(all one piece) runs the whole length of the trunk(front to back)on the right side of the trunk.It is app. 10" tall and app. 10" thick.It will take a fairly large suitcase,it would take a golf bag but you might have to your woods inside the car.
If you really want to know call around to dealerships and ask them if they have any Mustang with the shaker 1000.Same as the Shelby.
Thanks 07 SHELBY...Personally, I opted out on the Shaker 1000, but there seems to be a lot of whoopla on the different GT500 sites regarding the size of it and how much space it occupies...thanks for once again setting the record straight on this and the availability of the Shaker 1000

·
Registered
45 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
ShelbyWise,
Do the rear seats fold down in the GT500 coupe? I am not familiar with the S197's but the seats in my '98 fold down, which can come in handy.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure.I will check.I wish you guys would only ask me things I already know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts