Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rapid Red
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't want to completely hijack the "What do you for a living?" thread.

Hmmm, you can help me and Chris out, you know those little plaques in the 2020 + GT500 OWNERS kits, they to my understanding are Laser engraving, I'll post a picture, I like this made with my Chassis Number M2270, I don't have a Laser Engraver near me, Is this Laser Engraving?
It’s a bit hard to tell from that pic, but I think that is laser engraved.
We have some thin stainless steel material that would be good for that. It has a mirror polished / shiny finish and we etch the background to leave the text & logo with the shiny look.
What it the overall size and corner radius of that piece?
@TedShred @simba47 @AZ21GT500

I am also interested in a customized owners plaque with my CSM number once I get the Signature Edition performed by Shelby. My owners kit came with the serialized plaque unattached. Here are some pics I took with a ruler to help with dimensions. If you need any more, please let me know.

Font Gas Electronic device Auto part Screw

Grey Font Rectangle Pattern Monochrome

Ruler Office ruler Rectangle Font Wood

Black Rectangle Grey Line Font

·
Premium Member
2022 Rapid Red
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Marty, did you get your CSM# yet? When I spoke to Tim, he said that my CSM# would be 88 so I should have CSM# 22DSE0088 which is awesome since I was born in 1988
Mine is 85. When I ordered the SSE package I asked for 50, since my VIN ends in 850. Tim said that was available for the 2022 SSE, but then called back the next day and told me the production would be 100 total not the previously mentioned 100 per model year. I then asked if 85 was available, and it was. Still somewhat matches the VIN. :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Rapid Red
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Oh wow, I thought it was a total of 300 cars, not just 100 cars total. That is crazy
I was surprised as well. The SE will end up being more rare than a KR for this production range. Their website used to say 100 per model year, and now says 100 total.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts