Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
Ted if you want I can send you my spare it’s not my Chassis number. If you want to R&D it then I’ll buy one with the my Chassis number from you? Just let me know
Same here Ted, I am in need of one with my Chassis number also. PM me if its possible to do these things. I am still trying to find a Laser engraver here also, no luck so far

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
@TedShred should have some R&D done soon I sent my owners kit chassis plaque to him so he could replicate it. Support members!
Yes Ted, PM me about this, and He is busy doing other projects. He told me you sent him your plaque. Thank you Chris.

I am still looking over here, problem the only Laser engravers are in Manila, which is 200 miles away, and has a population of 17 million people, so traffic is 10X what L.A has, So going there I avoid like the plague ;) :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
I found a guy on FB, his company name is Watts it worth engraving LLC,

He does not show this on his webpage but does show on his FB page. I reached out to him I via messenger and he did one for me, looks identical to the original. Just email him, he had like a 2 day turnaround from CT to DC for mine - i think i paid him via Venmo and he had me fill out the below. I wanna say it was like $26 including shipping.

View attachment 247837
View attachment 247836
🤷‍♀️ I email this Company, He replied he said his company is the one who is the Company the makes the Plates and SC Screw Trophy for Ford. o_O

Here is his reply,
Tom,
I make the plates for the supplemental kit from Ford, The twin screw stand. I have never done an interior part before. I could make one if I knew the dimensions. Usually, the interior is slightly embossed which I can not do.

Kim B. Kohler
Watt's it Worth LLC
203-377-7726

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
Now that is pretty well established where to get the display stand placard, anyone know how to go about getting a replacement certificate of authenticity? The paper included in the owners kit with the Chassis and VIN number listed.

Thank you,

Chad
Email or Call Ford Performance, at. Eric Pasteiner was my first contact. I also used this email first, Good luck, it isn't easy I got one because Asia didn't signup for the owners kit program, and after many calls and emails, I got this

[email protected]
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor

(800) 367-3788

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
Email or Call Ford Performance, at. Eric Pasteiner was my first contact. I also used this email first, Good luck, it isn't easy I got one because Asia didn't signup for the owners kit program, and after many calls and emails, I got this

[email protected]

(800) 367-3788

[email protected]
Good morning Thomas,

Unfortunately there is not a possibility of getting a GT500 Owners kit for you. I have tried several avenues, and all of them said no.

Sorry,

Eric Pasteiner

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
Good Morning Thomas,

As we had mentioned in previous communications, other markets outside of the domestic US and Canada are not enrolled in the Owner’s Kit Program. These other regions did not contribute to the program, so unfortunately there is no inventory or budget for vehicle outside of the region that had participated.

This was organized by not only Ford Performance, but Ford Marketing as well. This is a definitive answer. If you had seen material promoting this kit, you must take into account the market those materials were designed for. If you watch a US video, it is intended for a US market.

I have been discussing your request with Ford and Ford Performance Management as a consolation, I am willing to send you a Certificate of Authenticity like the one that would have come in the Owner’s Kit to your California address listed in a previous email.

That is what we can offer to you. Let me know if this is what you would like and I can have that sent to you. Again, unfortunately we cannot provide the Owner’s Kit, however we would be willing to send you a Certificate of Authenticity in its place.

Please let me know if you would like us to ship the Certificate of Authenticity to your California address.

Thank You,

Anthony Fodera
(800) 367-3788
[email protected]

www.performanceparts.ford.com

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
Now that is pretty well established where to get the display stand placard, anyone know how to go about getting a replacement certificate of authenticity? The paper included in the owners kit with the Chassis and VIN number listed.

Thank you,

Chad
So, Good luck Chad, you'll need to convince them ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
@AZ21GT500 , just for you…. World premiere video:

The material we have has got a little more shine to it than your sample. Depending on the lighting ours stand out a bit more.

Top one is your sample. Middle one is done with mirror polished aluminum, bottom one is blushed / shiny aluminum.
View attachment 248855
Ted, that was so Cool to watch, Like Chris said it was BADASS.:cool:🍻:love:

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,067 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts