Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question for anybody who can help. I just purchased a brand new white 09' GT500, and noticed that there was overspray in the rear wheel wells.There is white overspray over the undercoating in the rear wheel wells. I bought the car off the showroom floor with 8 miles on the odometer. I figured this was this just how some of the cars come from the factory. I was wondering if anyone has run into this at all? If anyone has any information on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Get a couple of cans of good undercoating and do the wheel wells-Will help alot with all the rocks the tires pick up and sling in there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe Its Not Undercoat I'm Seeing In The Wheel Well...it Just Looks Like They Gave The Inside Of The Wheel Well A Lazy Quick Dusting Of White Paint. It's Hazy White Inside The Wheel Well ,with Exposed Areas Of Black. I Probably Didn't Describe It Well Enough In The Last Thread And I'm Most Likely Being To Paticular With My Car.thanx For Responding Guys.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Maybe Its Not Undercoat I'm Seeing In The Wheel Well...it Just Looks Like They Gave The Inside Of The Wheel Well A Lazy Quick Dusting Of White Paint. It's Hazy White Inside The Wheel Well ,with Exposed Areas Of Black. I Probably Didn't Describe It Well Enough In The Last Thread And I'm Most Likely Being To Paticular With My Car.thanx For Responding Guys.
washed my shelby for the first time and i also noticed some white overspray in the right rear wheel well also,kind of looks like paint jobs from the early 70s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts