Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going back and forth over what I wanted to do first, but I finally reached a decision and placed an order.

1. 2007-2009 MUSTANG SVT WHITE SHIFT KNOB AND HANDLE
2. 2007-09 SVT MUSTANG SHIFTER
3. 2007-2009 MUSTANG SVT COUPE HANDLING PACK

I'm also going to order an adjustable panhard bar as soon as I decide which one I want, and the CDC sequential tail light kit. Once I have all of this installed and working I'll look at a CAI + tune. Probably the FRRP kit.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've been going back and forth over what I wanted to do first, but I finally reached a decision and placed an order.

1. 2007-2009 MUSTANG SVT WHITE SHIFT KNOB AND HANDLE
2. 2007-09 SVT MUSTANG SHIFTER
3. 2007-2009 MUSTANG SVT COUPE HANDLING PACK

I'm also going to order an adjustable panhard bar as soon as I decide which one I want, and the CDC sequential tail light kit. Once I have all of this installed and working I'll look at a CAI + tune. Probably the FRRP kit.
Very exciting! Keep us updated! :rofl:

Where are you purchasing your parts from and are you doing the installs yourself?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered them through the dealership, looked around and didn't see these parts really being any cheaper elsewhere.

I could do #1 myself, but #'s 2 & 3 will be done at the dealership. Besides, they come with warranties if installed by the dealership.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm also going to order an adjustable panhard bar as soon as I decide which one I want
I received my BMR adjustable panhard bar last week - very nice part. I'm slowly accumulating the parts I need to lower the stance as a fall project.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestion on the panhard bar, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts are in and are scheduled to be installed on Wednesday. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts