Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a 2008 Super Snake on ebay with 52 miles with a starting bid of $100,000 (reserve not met at that price). The BIN is $200,000. If I knew I could get a hundred grand (or more) for my GT500, I would take it to Shelby in a heartbeat for the conversion. Anyone know how many conversions have been done to date? Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
662 Posts
There is a 2008 Super Snake on ebay with 52 miles with a starting bid of $100,000 (reserve not met at that price). The BIN is $200,000. If I knew I could get a hundred grand (or more) for my GT500, I would take it to Shelby in a heartbeat for the conversion. Anyone know how many conversions have been done to date? Thoughts anyone?
That's B.S....anyone who spends that is a dumbas....:bangin:

·
Registered
165 Posts
WOW. Take a $50k car (if fully loaded) and add another $40k (if 720 SS kit) and tack on ANOTHER hundred grand?? If this sells I am in the wrong business! LOL

·
Registered
324 Posts
All I have to say is wow... I like the idea of a super snake, but lets think I paid 50k for my car and add the price of the SS and I am still not at a 100k. I guess if some one wants to avoid the trouble of looking for a new Shelby and then waiting for it to be converted but if someone actually buys it for the 200k they have major issues :bangin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Super Snake for 200k more like "Super Sucker?" :ack:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, someone has bid up to $100,100. There is a KR on ebay that closes in less than 30 minutes that is at $96,000 with no reserve. If I had that kind of money, I believe I would spend it on the KR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts