Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
On your way home from Russian Roulette Anonymous meeting?

馃槑

Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
I鈥檇 be Gas can in hand to the nearest gas station. That鈥檚 a close one in a car not known for great gas mileage 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
2021 GT500 Black
If you go real fast you can always glide your way to the next station... lol. woah that's low. The closest I've even gotten in any car in 15 miles left.

Reactions: KRobraKai

Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
I got my Explorer to 0 miles to empty and still had about half a gallon in the tank a few weeks ago.

Premium Member
2009 SHELBY GT500KR
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my Explorer to 0 miles to empty and still had about half a gallon in the tank a few weeks ago.
I did wonder about this but wasn't able to determine. I went to a station for convivence to not run out and only put in a few gallons to get to another station where I wanted to fill up fully. Because I split it like that, I didn't get the net gallons to subtract from total capacity to see how much was really remaining.

Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
I did wonder about this but wasn't able to determine. I went to a station for convivence to not run out and only put in a few gallons to get to another station where I wanted to fill up fully. Because I split it like that, I didn't get the net gallons to subtract from total capacity to see how much was really remaining.
I guess you'll have to do it again and see how accurate it is.

• Haha

Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
...................and then you get to the nearest gas station and there are signs blocking the 89 and 93 pump access........The signs say, "87 Octane Only"............

R

Registered
2008 725 Super Snake
filled mine for first time today and says 150 miles to empty鈥 really?
Hmmmmm....A.I., the car now knows your driving habits!!!

It has learned and adjusted for all mods and driving habits through Artificial Intelligence.....

The information has been uploaded to the Green Database.........LOL!!!

R

Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014

Registered
2014 Ruby Red
Hmmmmm....A.I., the car now knows your driving habits!!!

It has learned and adjusted for all mods and driving habits through Artificial Intelligence.....

The information has been uploaded to the Green Database.........LOL!!!

R
i鈥檝e only put 17 miles on it鈥 lol

granted鈥 one was a very large triple digit pull, but still鈥

1 - 16 of 16 Posts