This is a great example of Shelbys Iconic GT350 as well as being one of the nicest and fastest street going GT350s in the Southeast U.S.

No expense was spared when building this car and it shows when you see and drive it. This car is as fast as any GT500 but has a 6 speed Tremac gearbox and has the great GT350 chassis that handles better than any other Mustang I have ever driven. As you know, Ford is no longer making the GT350 and its amazing 5.2L Flat Plane Crank engine. Here is a great chance to add a great car to your collection.

The car is a 2017 Shelby GT350 with 12,500 miles. I am the 2nd owner. Car was originally bought locally in Charleston, SC by a 69 year old female and I purchased it from the original selling dealership in 2021.

I bought the car with 9,000 miles and the Stage 2 Procharger supercharger kit and most of the other upgrades were added/completed in late 2021/early 2022 when the car had 10,100 miles on it.

Car is Oxford White with custom “Painted” Kona Blue Stripes

Performance Upgrades / Other Upgrades:

Stage 2 Procharger kit installed (9psi linear boost kit)

Upgraded P1X Head unit charger (8 rib drive belt pulley)

Stage 2 Intercooler with blow off valve

Injector Dynamics IDX1050 injectors installed

Dual Fuel pump boosters installed

NGK Spark Plugs (1 cooler temperature range)

Custom Palm Beach Dyno tune with SCTx4 tuner included

180 degree race thermostat installed

Innovators West Crank Pulley/balancer installed with 8 rib S/C drive belt

Procharger S/C oil change kit installed (SS extended braided line with AN plug)

P3/Raxiom digital gauge installed in center vent (included analog boost, digital EGT, IAT, RPM, Voltage, Throttle, Temp, 0-60, etc.) all in one simple gauge

• Boundary Billet Oil Pump Gears installed along with crank gear and Ford Performance GT350R timing chains and guides installed during Procharger installation

• Ford Performance oil separator kit installed

• Ford Performance Front Tow Hook installed

• QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft Installed

• Ford Performance springs and sway bars installed (designed to be used with Magnaride suspension

• Hawk brake pads installed in factory Brembo calipers

• Shelby transmission cooler scoop installed

• Custom Painted cam covers (Blue) with Carroll Shelby Racing white ABS letter installed in covers

• Custom Painted front strut brace (silver with kona blue stripes)

• Car has had PPF (paint protection installed on front end

• Entire car has been professionally ceramic coated

• Ceramic Tint including windshield to resist heat and UV

• New battery installed Jan 2022

Interior features and upgrades:

• Very low mileage interior with no wear

• Black interior with Leather/suede seats

• Alcantara wrapped steering Shelby steering wheel

• Convenience pkg – heated/cooled seats, SYNC 3, NAV, CD, dual zone AC

• Factory Ford Rear Seat Delete installed (car will come with complete rear seat should you wish or need to install the rear seats)

• Upgraded Steeda Clutch Spring installed

Exterior Upgrades:

• Custom 20” Signature Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires with 80%+ tread life on all 4 ($6800.00 cost)

• Titanium Lug Nuts ($500.00 cost)

• Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Rear Decklid spoiler with gurney flap

• Anderson Composites (Ford Performance) rear decklid panel with Shelby GT350 emblem

• Euro Spec rear taillights (White-off, Red when on)

• Carbon Fiber Trim for rear taillights

• Carroll Shelby White ABS lettering in front splitter

• Carroll Shelby logo front strut covers

This car has never been raced, tracked, or abused. It was built as an awesome streetcar and for local car shows where it has been a winner at a few shows I have attended)

I bought this car in 2021 and it was supercharged in late 2021 with 10,100 miles. It has been driven 2400 miles since.

The engine oil change was done with Amsoil oil at time of Procharger install/Oil pump gears/timing chains, etc. and done once again at the 1000 mile mark post build. The Procharger oil was changed at 500 miles and is good for 3000+ miles (car will include 2 extra Procharger S/C oil change kits)

Please call or text with any questions or more info or pictures at 704 677 2194

Absolutely NO JOY RIDES. Serious buyers only. SC title in hand.

Asking $85,000 with everything listed in this ad.