·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
For Sale:

3 Shelby Alcoa wheels
1 Sequential tail light kit
1 shelby steering wheel (no air bag)
1 pair of FRPP mufflers

Sucks that the car was damaged, glad to hear the owner was not killed. Hopefully, they will no longer drink and drive.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Pains me to see that, but for all it's worth, listening to The Tragically Hip track was good.

Parts for sale coming up shortly.

Arbour88

·
Registered
102 Posts
lots of good parts. I could fix it an make a daily driver out of it........

·
Registered
5 Posts
isnt it kinda bad that the car would burst into flames from hitting that i mean it wasnt all that bad but makes me think what would happen if you rear end someone..poor car such a waste...smh

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
At the 1:00 mark in the video, a rare sighting in Canada:

A Tim Horton's on the corner...

·
Registered
271 Posts
as a sober alcholic ...... havent had a drink in 11 years ... Its hard enough to keep these cars straight sober

Anyone who drives this car drunk ..... is asking for big trouble ... especially if you start playing with the throttle !

Glad no one was hurt .. esp anyone walking on the sidewalk !

·
Registered
547 Posts
I just heard last week about another in SD that supposedly got backed over by some large farm equipment. Since the person did it themselves the insurance companies for the farm and the auto are fighting one another on who pays for it. Apparently they didn't have a complete coverage for everything on the farm from one company.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Lesson learned: please dont park your GT500 anywhere near your farm equipment...
Or farm animals for that matter...:silly:

·
Registered
547 Posts
The story he is going with is that it was in his driveway but the parking brake wasn't set and it rolled down the driveway behind the equipment. He didn't see it when he was backing up the equipment (earth moving scrapers). He said he didn't even notice backing over the car and I don't imagine so. There were 2 of those large scrapers hooked up to a large 4WD tractor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts