Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Spent most of my day off contacting Ford dealers. Found some Shelby's ready to go.
Tiffin Ford has blue coupe 15K over MSRP 419-447-9752

Akins Ford in GA. has white coupe 25K over :eek: 770-868-5229

Nick Nicholas Ford black conv. 352-728-1210 15k over

Maybe someone wants one of these, good luck to you money talks. I'd like to get one before the end of Sept.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey, Spent most of my day off contacting Ford dealers. Found some Shelby's ready to go.
Tiffin Ford has blue coupe 15K over MSRP 419-447-9752

Akins Ford in GA. has white coupe 25K over :eek: 770-868-5229

Nick Nicholas Ford black conv. 352-728-1210 15k over

Maybe someone wants one of these, good luck to you money talks. I'd like to get one before the end of Sept.
Thanks...All I want is for my transport damaged GT500 to get fixed and come home...Oh, and maybe a cartoon with the transport driver scratching his ass and telling the dealer..."I did that? oh darn"...

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thanks...All I want is for my transport damaged GT500 to get fixed and come home...Oh, and maybe a cartoon with the transport driver scratching his ass and telling the dealer..."I did that? oh darn"...

Thats what I look like on any given day!I don't chew though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are happy you got your car, it is a shame about the scratches. Here is a toon for you.
scratches.JPG

·
Registered
257 Posts
We are happy you got your car, it is a shame about the scratches. Here is a toon for you.
View attachment 236
Hey thanks LOOK N GO...had a great big belly laugh :p when I saw your cartoon...I'm feeling better already. Tonight I was on my way out of town and stopped @ my dealer to see my car again...they had it all detailed and sitting in the middle of showroom floor with SOLD/DO NOT TOUCH signs in the windows and it was in a chained off area too...The damage looked worse last night upon initially seeing it...:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts