Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old man hoping my 2021 Gt500 gets built on schedule monday 3/22. I have owned two other Mustangs a 94Gt and a 2019 Bullitt. This will probably be my last Mustang, a least my wife hopes so. I don’t expect to do many modifications, of course exceptions are always possible. I‘m only able to drive a Mustang about 6 months a year, as I need a 4 Wheel Drive just to get out of my driveway In the winter.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
Old man hoping my 2021 Gt500 gets built on schedule monday 3/22. I have owned two other Mustangs a 94Gt and a 2019 Bullitt. This will probably be my last Mustang, a least my wife hopes so. I don’t expect to do many modifications, of course exceptions are always possible. I‘m only able to drive a Mustang about 6 months a year, as I need a 4 Wheel Drive just to get out of my driveway In the winter.
Welcome to the forum and congrats in advance on your 2021! 🤟

I grew up near there and lived in Superior for awhile during college... beautiful countryside, but I do not miss the winters.

Thanks for introducing yourself. We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350- Race Red/White stripes
52 Posts
Hey neighbor. Enjoy your sweet new GT500!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Move down here and we 2 old men could ride around in our Snakes all year long.
Al

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,838 Posts
An hour north of Mpls.
You must not be too far from Tobies! I grew up in Duluth and we used to stop there driving to the cities.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350- Race Red/White stripes
52 Posts
You must not be too far from Tobies! I grew up in Duluth and we used to stop there driving to the cities.
Stopped there yesterday on the way to go skiing at Lutsen. 😁

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
6,932 Posts
Welcome to the madness ... I think you're gonna like it around here !! Spent a year in Milwaukee when I was a kid ... just remember digging tunnels in the snow just to get out of the back door !! You'd open the door and it was just a solid wall of white .... yeah, it was fun as a kid ... not so much for my Dad who sometimes had to walk several blocks home because the old '57 Ford couldn't make it through the deep snow !! We kept moving south from that time on !! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2020 Performance Blue GT500
11 Posts
Mike, Whereabouts in Northern WI if you don't mind me asking? I was born and raised in Hurley and now live in the cities...…I have a cabin in Cumberland so I still get around NW WI quite a bit.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Welcome to the madness ... I think you're gonna like it around here !! Spent a year in Milwaukee when I was a kid ... just remember digging tunnels in the snow just to get out of the back door !! You'd open the door and it was just a solid wall of white .... yeah, it was fun as a kid ... not so much for my Dad who sometimes had to walk several blocks home because the old '57 Ford couldn't make it through the deep snow !! We kept moving south from that time on !! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks blackcad55
We had a fairly mild winter the lowest actual temperature was -32 f. Snow was about average.
We used to go south for the winter, not the last few years, the older i get the stupider. We live about 300 miles northwest of Milwauke.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike, Whereabouts in Northern WI if you don't mind me asking? I was born and raised in Hurley and now live in the cities...…I have a cabin in Cumberland so I still get around NW WI quite a bit.
Thanks jmthompson3
I’ve been in Hurley many times, used to live in Sayner. Took many motorcycle rides through Hurley and along Lake Superior. Now live near park Falls on the flambeau river.

·
Premium Member
2012 Shelby GT500 convertible, triple black w/gold stripes and Shelby 50th anniversary fender badge.
43 Posts
Welcome from SE Wisconsin, Waukesha County. Grew up in Green Bay. Aside from the '12 GT500, I also have a '69 Mach I. Previously had a '73 Grande' and an '85 GT with t-tops.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I suppose you can call me a wanna-be Wisconsinite. Welcome.

20181229_113104.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts