Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so for everyone that has ordered, going to order, when is the arrival date and when are they going to start coming in ? ? ? ? :confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ah...The $64K ? If JOB 1 hits on schedule (June 5th) and the person who paid $648,000 for production GT500 numero uno gets their car on that day...perhaps some cars will get to the dealers by late June...early July...WHATCHA THINK 07 SHELBY? Am I close?

ShelbyWise:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
Ah...The $64K ? If JOB 1 hits on schedule (June 5th) and the person who paid $648,000 for production GT500 numero uno gets their car on that day...perhaps some cars will get to the dealers by late June...early July...WHATCHA THINK 07 SHELBY? Am I close?

ShelbyWise:confused:
If you ask your dealer for your VIN #,then it can be tracked.Can't do anything without a VIN #.

·
Registered
888 Posts
GT500R said:
Okay, so for everyone that has ordered, going to order, when is the arrival date and when are they going to start coming in ? ? ? ? :confused:
My sales manager told me today that a Ford Rep had been there since I had spoken to him and the Rep said delivery of their #1 car will be in July, #2 in October or November and #3 next year.

That follows along with what I have been reading on the forums. I do have my VIN already if that means anything.

Happy to say that mine is the #1 car!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
oldimp,
That means a lot if you want to document your Shelby.With houses it's location,location,location.With Cars it's documentation,documentation,documentation.
Read the post "10 steps to getting a Shelby".If you are interested in tracking your car post the VIN in this thread or PM me and I will help you,if you wish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts