Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car for about 2 months now & it looks like I may have to let it go to take advantage of a business purchase opportunity.

As much as this disappoints me it looks as it may have to happen!:(

White w/ blue,Shaker 1000,Shelby car cover,garage queen,never in the rain,
no smoking,all invoices & docs from the dealer,only 800 miles on her.

PERFECTION!

Call me to make offers.

Steve
Raleigh,NC 919-796-7257

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I've had my car for about 2 months now & it looks like I may have to let it go to take advantage of a business purchase opportunity.

PERFECTION!

Call me to make offers.

Steve
Raleigh,NC 919-796-7257
Sorry to hear of your position but priorities are a must and there will always be GT500's around for you to purchase at a later date. Better yet, if your business venture takes off, a Ford GT in the future.;) Best of luck.

·
Registered
275 Posts

PERFECTION!

Call me to make offers.

Steve
Raleigh,NC 919-796-7257
I wish you had 7500 miles on it. That's when you can bring an out of state vehicle into Calif. GGBIW:(

·
Registered
275 Posts
:(
The car's 50-state clean, if emissions is the problem.

Emissions are the problem? Stupid half-plurals.
Evidentley California requires that the emission tag state California emissions compliant. I was working on a deal with 1 of our members and was disappointed to find this out. I wonder if anyone has been able to bring an out of state Shelby and register it. It is an option when ordering a gt500. Now I'm trying to put a deposit on a 2008. How are you making out Jonesy? It's getting down to the cars the dealers paid to much for and want to much to buy.That's what I'm running into anyway. GGBIW

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GGBIW,
I'd gladdly put another 7000 miles on if you want it!

I'v been trying not to kill it in mileage.
I paid 12 over,seemed like a deal at the time.

SDS

·
Registered
888 Posts

SDS
SDS, one guy here in Charleston, SC area paid $24k over for his. When he found out he had paid $19k more for his than I did for mine, he was a little stunned, but he was still thrilled with his car! He did at least get $1600 more options than I did!

If you are comfortable with what you paid, how can it be anything other than a good deal?

Enjoy!

·
Registered
275 Posts
GGBIW,
I'd gladdly put another 7000 miles on if you want it!

I'v been trying not to kill it in mileage.

SDS
I'm trying to put money on a 2008. I am interested and will hold off putting a downpayment if we can come to an agreement. Dealing with california dmv is a drag if your trying to get another gt500. What is your timeframe . GGBIW

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm trying to put money on a 2008. I am interested and will hold off putting a downpayment if we can come to an agreement. Dealing with california dmv is a drag if your trying to get another gt500. What is your timeframe . GGBIW
Okay,I asked for a response and assume you already made a deal as i recieved no response. I'm going for a 2008 gt500. GGBIW;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey GG check your PM,

I've been sick for a couple of days & out of the loop.

I have not sold it & don't have it for sale in any local paper or other,thought I would get with the Ford heads here first & see what happens.

I'm not trying to profit,just get the purchase $ back.

I sure do love this car,its been a taste of a childhood dream.I used to watch my brother drive off in his Mach 1,man,I thought he was so COOL,& looking back,I guess he was.

So,as one of you guys said in a post earlier on,if you enjoy it,the price is right
& I don't now nor will ever have any regrets for my purchase of this peice of
of a dream I used to have,whether I sell it or not.

Enjoy them like your kids again!!!!!!!

SDS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts