Nitto raised the bar in the summer performance tire category with the introduction of the NT555 Extreme Performance. Nearly two decades later, Nitto set out to make the ever popular NT555 even better and claims the next generation tire, dubbed NT555 G2, will brake harder, corner faster and stop shorter.
You can take to the streets like it's a track day when you drive on the next generation Nitto NT555 G2. With its aggressive directional tread pattern, dual continuous center ribs and race-influenced compound, it delivers thrilling performance, stellar dry and wet traction and a longer lasting tread life, all at a great value. If you want great summer handling without breaking the bank, look to the Nitto NT555 G2.
Nitto NT555 G2
UTQG: 320 AA, A
Click here for: Pricing and Availability on the Nitto NT555 G2
Large Tread Blocks
- Enhanced* traction for rear tires of vehicles with staggered fitments and high horsepower. Tire sizes with 275mm and greater section width have larger tread blocks in comparison to tires with 265mm and narrower section width.
- Increased* grip capabilities & better cornering stability.
- Center grooves and shoulder grooves aid water evacuation and wet handling.
- Increased* dry traction & straight-line stability.
- Improves* dry and wet cornering grip.
- A special bonding agent increases the interaction between all the compound elements to reinforce bonds for higher compound rigidity during cornering, resulting in better handling capabilities in both wet and dry.