Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just joined... should have my car before the end of the year.

Oops... I'm not really Denton area. I'm in Collin County.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have You Got Your Shelby Yet?

I assume this was for me. Yes, I picked it up in early January. I did a write up on it in the General Forum section and posted pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes - I live SW of Fort Worth. I have a 08 GT500 with the following upgrades: 605 HP kit, (super charger and CAI) Shleby shifter, sequential tail lights, KR mufflers, and an actual KR Hood.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Aubrey by Denton....own a fully stock 08 GT-500 Red with White Stripes!! Hoping to do some mods soon! Still fun either way!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just joined today. Calling Grand Prairie Ford Monday gonna talk to Mike. See what's coming in the pipeline for the GT 500 Cobra's. Any advice?

Always wanted a white GT500 Cobra gray stripes..first thing for me is... a little lower, not too much but definetley be bringing it down and some sweet deep lip 20" wheels.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
West Fort Worth

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am kinda of new on here but I live south east of Fort Worth in Granbury Texas and have a 2008 black shelby gt500 that I took off the white stripes and have blacked out the vehicle, mods so for are slp loud mouth exhaust, eibach suspension, evo stage 2 and many more to come. I have new stripes that I got from ford that are white in color if any would like to buy them also.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I'm in Krum - which is a few miles NW of Denton.

I met my car's twin head-on driving through town last weekend. Kind of made me sad to see my exact same car on the road in such a small town (they may have been returning from Eagles Canyon Racetrack on Highway 51 between Decatur and Gainesville).

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Let me know when and if you gentlemen get together I am in Aledo (West of Fort Worth)

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I agree, we should all try to meet sometime. Maybe a Saturday or Sunday lunch meet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stan, North Houston area question;
I bought my 2009 Shelby in Detroit, Oct. 2009. White w/blue strips. 650 miles and the blower has not hooked up yet. How long does it take before the SC kicks in.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Pending bad weather, how does December 5th (Saturday) for lunch sound?

If that date works, I can throw out some ideas on where to meet. I prefer the local flavor off the beaten path over corporate interstate food, but that's just me.

Looking forward to meeting everyone...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts