Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I grew up in Florence and live in Memphis now. I have a friend from high school that lives in Huntsville and was looking for a reason to get down there and possibly go to the track.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took delivery about two weeks ago on a Performance White with Vista Blue stripes GT500. Looking for a club or group to hang with in the North Alabama area. I'm originally from Florence but now reside just across the AL/TN stateline in St. Joseph, TN. My job takes me through Huntsville almost weekly....

James

·
Registered
240 Posts
I took delivery about two weeks ago on a Performance White with Vista Blue stripes GT500. Looking for a club or group to hang with in the North Alabama area. I'm originally from Florence but now reside just across the AL/TN stateline in St. Joseph, TN. My job takes me through Huntsville almost weekly....

James
James

If you ever get to Memphis feel free to joint Mustangs of Memphis or SVTOA-Memphis. Alternatively there is an SVTOA-Nashville group as well that has a good group and periodically does track and strip events. Hope this helps! Merry Christmas!

John

·
Registered
117 Posts
I grew up about 30 minutes from Florence in the Savannah, TN area. I'm now a little bit further away in Murfreesboro, TN but it's just a quick trip down I-65 to Huntsville. Like John, I'm looking for a reason to visit the Huntsville track this spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts