Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the discussion of rumors can be a bit annoying, but I'm posting anyway.

There is a rumor that all allocations for non-SVT, certified dealers will be scheduled by the end of the week (Sept 1). Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Sincerely,
Your president of the I want my Shelby now club.

·
Banned
70 Posts
I know the discussion of rumors can be a bit annoying, but I'm posting anyway.

There is a rumor that all allocations for non-SVT, certified dealers will be scheduled by the end of the week (Sept 1). Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Sincerely,
Your president of the I want my Shelby now club.
not exaclty sure what you mean alot of non svt dealers have already recieved their cars

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can we PLease post who and how many "Just certified "
dealers have received their cars and/or are schedualed to be built????

Thank you!!!
For those of us waiting------

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not exaclty sure what you mean alot of non svt dealers have already recieved their cars
Yes, I've seen a few, but I think the point was all remaining 1st allocations for non-SVT dealers would be scheduled. That means all of us in material hold hell would finally be getting serialized. (If it's true)

·
Registered
153 Posts
My dealer in Northern California called last Thursday to inform me my car would be scheduled by this Thursday.
They are just a certified (or Select) dealer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can we PLease post who and how many "Just certified "
dealers have received their cars and/or are schedualed to be built????

Thank you!!!
For those of us waiting------
The Dealership we got our GT500 just got certifies specifically for the Shelby. They got it later than some long-established SVT dealers, but they still got it somewhat quickly.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My dealer who is also only getting a car beacuse they were certified and ?lottery" picked also called last Thursday to let me know my car would be being built, I think there is some truth in what your are saying, they are a non svt, non PA dealer etc, still hope it takes the 3 months, so I can pay for this thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts