Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I haven't thought of one yet. I am sure my wife probably has. She said, "I know you love your car more than me." my responce was, " yep, she don't talk back. and she likes to be road hard." lol she didn't think that was too funny, but she is used to my smart remarks and quick come backs.

JJ

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
We just call her Shelby. I tried to come up with a cool nickname, but Shelby seems to work the best.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm sure my wife wants to call it a whole bunch of things...me, nah...it's a car. On second thought..."fuggin' money pit" seems to fit the bill lol!! I don't even have it yet so it seems like the relationship is off to a good start.:bandit:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'm sure my wife wants to call it a whole bunch of things...me, nah...it's a car. On second thought..."fuggin' money pit" seems to fit the bill lol!! I don't even have it yet so it seems like the relationship is off to a good start.:bandit:
I know what you are feeling. I had a pile of parts before the car arrived. My wife would like at it and then shake her head every time we walked through the garage. It's all good.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
SSSSNK = snake

·
Registered
267 Posts
SHELBY here as well...

·