Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a nGauge from VMP and have a few questions. I thought I'd post them here in case others have the same ones. Received device quickly but no other info.

1. Is there any type of registration for the device (to receive things like firmware updates and other information/news)?

2. Device saids I'm running firmware version 160 but I see on other vendor sites that they are offering firmware update 165. Can I use their file?

3. Does VMP have a custom skin for the nGauge (.ng file)

4. Is there any data logging file with parameters or just use the default settings?

Be nice if there were some some instructions to save some time/ease up on the learning curve.

Coming from a x3, the nGauge is way better. Highly recommend if anyone is thinking of upgrading.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
First of all, please call us. While we have multiple people who peruse forums this isn't the best bet for reaching us quickly. Phone, email, then here or Facebook.

We're at an event so we have no sales records here with us. All of your questions can be answered quickly and correctly tomorrow if you will please call at your convenience. 321 206-9369
Thanks

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, please call us. While we have multiple people who peruse forums this isn't the best bet for reaching us quickly. Phone, email, then here or Facebook.

We're at an event so we have no sales records here with us. All of your questions can be answered quickly and correctly tomorrow if you will please call at your convenience. 321 206-9369
Thanks

No problemo, I apologize, I wasn't necessarily looking for a quick answer (though quick responses are greatly appreciated). I posted these general questions on the forum because I assume they are questions others may have as well, especially as the nGauge becomes more popular. I usually try and search the forums before making calls. Most of the time I find my answers on this or other forums, as they're a great places to share and receive information. I didn't think my questions were too personal that others couldn't benefit from reading. I will go ahead and contact VMP directly.

Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
No apologies needed, I just want to make sure you get your issues and questions dealt with in the most expedient way possible. Talk to you tomorrow and we can... Or you are welcome to... Share with everyone else. Completely agree on that value to the community.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts