Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up last weekend, Shelby has a new stable mate. I feel bad since I haven't driven the Shelby all week now that I have the brown beast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Nice wheels!

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Not sure how I went the last 5-6 without one. Won't go without again.

Congrats.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,395 Posts
Sweet-ass truck! (Can I borrow it?)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nice looking truck!! I thought it was black till I reread your post but I really like the dark brown too. I kind of regret not ordering black... Here is my daily driver. I've had three diesels in a row and decided to go gas this time and love it. Got the 4.30 gears and you can't hardly leave a stop light without squeeling rubber.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Never been a truck guy... I own a truck mind you. But I only drive it for absolute necessity/utility as-needed. As such, my trucks last me decades instead of years. But beyond that, I've never understood the "big/bad/tall" mystique. All I get is "fat/clumsy/slow". ;) That would explain why my Lightning was my favorite truck I ever owned I suppose. ;)

But if you're going to have a truck, that's a DAMN FINE LOOKING example! Glad you like it, and congrats..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I like it so far but it's only been a week. My wife just gave me the "STOP SPENDING" on it last night since I hit the 5k mark. The UPS guys dropped a ton of stuff today so I'll be bolting on all weekend

I went in to get same size as stock mudders and walked out with used Fuel wheels(look new), 35in mudders, & 2 inch level kit. Oh well some habits don't change!

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Great looking truck.

I thought it was black too. Must be a very dark brown. What do they call it?

I love Ford trucks, haven't been without one for 45 years.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great looking truck.

I thought it was black too. Must be a very dark brown. What do they call it?

I love Ford trucks, haven't been without one for 45 years.
It's Kodiak Brown, it's a dark metallic brown, looks blck at night and Brown in the sun. You can also look at different angles in the sun and it gets darker, it's a cool color.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that a jack in the first picture? Did you jack up the rear to take a pic?
Yes it's a jack, I want the back end up a little higher so was just figuring out to much. It wasn't used to take the pic.

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,549 Posts
Killer looking truck. Excellent addition to the stable. I've seen that brown in person and pics just don't do it justice.

·
Registered
357 Posts
good lookin' truck. i like the color too

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice truck, just picked up a raptor to pair with my shelby, then the itching started, and then I ordered a whipple 2.9 supercharger for it, btw, great color!! #yolo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts