Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Just saying hi to all...................
Welcome LODI3QTR from a local Long Islander and member of the forum. PM me as to your home town.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Just saying hi to you too..........................07.......................................

·
Registered
257 Posts
LODI3QTR....Welcome to the site! I'm in SoCal and its about 90 degrees here today....The Shelby will be out of the garage a little later...My local municipal airport has an almost tracklike oval around it and I'll be running hothaps just before dark...Enjoy :)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
LODI3QTR....Welcome to the site! I'm in SoCal and its about 90 degrees here today....The Shelby will be out of the garage a little later...My local municipal airport has an almost tracklike oval around it and I'll be running hothaps just before dark...Enjoy :)

ShelbyWise love your new avatar. Is that an old Bronco or International? Not sure what exactly but looks cool.

·
Registered
257 Posts
ShelbyWise love your new avatar. Is that an old Bronco or International? Not sure what exactly but looks cool.
shlbysvt, Thanks...Its a 77 Bronco...the last year of the first generation Broncos. This truck I've owned for over ten years and its all original everything incl. paint...I also have a 70 that looks pretty beat up, but has a fantastic 'go anywhere' running gear...in 4WD LOW, I can get out and walk next to it with it idling...its a real stump puller :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
shlbysvt, Thanks...Its a 77 Bronco...the last year of the first generation Broncos. This truck I've owned for over ten years and its all original everything incl. paint...I also have a 70 that looks pretty beat up, but has a fantastic 'go anywhere' running gear...in 4WD LOW, I can get out and walk next to it with it idling...its a real stump puller :D
Thought it was an old Bronco but was not sure from the avatar. Looks GREAT!;) Pulled many a stump with my old 51 Ford. Would have loved to have your 70 Bronco instead.:D Had an old Toyota Lancruiser that was geared like that, with a power take off that operated the winch. The winch functioned through all three gears as well as low range. Vehicle was unstopable.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi from sub zero Fort Wayne IN current Temp 0 with wind chills of - 20 Burrrrr.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Welcome from North Central Pa........ -5 here this AM. All the way up to +3 now.

I'm seeing a souped up Falcon. Nice. Recently sold a 65 Sprint Vert..... Had a blast with her... 62-63??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Since this is becoming a little of a weather update link here i goes. We are currently at -7 degrees witha windchill of -28 degrees here in chicago. To those of you that are above freezing temperatures enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome to all from Sunny...Not today though.....California where we can drive our Shelby's 342.5 days a year.

Sorry east coasters?

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Welcome to all from Sunny...Not today though.....California where we can drive our Shelby's 342.5 days a year.

Sorry east coasters?
Not nice TOM.......... 15" and counting her in NE Pa. Wanna drive my baby:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts