Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500 SVTPP w / Recaros
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! new Shelby owner from Colorado. Purchased my 2013 GT500 SVTPP with 37k back in July joined the forums recently looking forward to learning a lot about this beautiful machine. Car has a few mods such as VMP stage 4, Kooks LT headers, and H&R springs. I have been really enjoying this car and love the way it drives. I have already added a Barton shifter, JLT catch oil separator, and changed most of the fluids (Engine,Trans, and Diff) will do radiator an intercooler next month.
Cloud Wheel Car Sky Tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Hi everyone! new Shelby owner from Colorado. Purchased my 2013 GT500 SVTPP with 37k back in July joined the forums recently looking forward to learning a lot about this beautiful machine. Car has a few mods such as VMP stage 4, Kooks LT headers, and H&R springs. I have been really enjoying this car and love the way it drives. I have already added a Barton shifter, JLT catch oil separator, and changed most of the fluids (Engine,Trans, and Diff) will do radiator an intercooler next month. View attachment 247338 View attachment 247339
Welcome aboard! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! Love that black doesn’t go well in AZ but I still love a black Shelby.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! Love that black doesn’t go well in AZ but I still love a black Shelby.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.
Thank you sir will add name shortly.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lot of very smart and informative People here, You'll learn plenty. Ask anything you like, no such thing as a Dumb Question

Nice Ride Enjoy your new mistress (y)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Hi everyone! new Shelby owner from Colorado. Purchased my 2013 GT500 SVTPP with 37k back in July joined the forums recently looking forward to learning a lot about this beautiful machine. Car has a few mods such as VMP stage 4, Kooks LT headers, and H&R springs. I have been really enjoying this car and love the way it drives. I have already added a Barton shifter, JLT catch oil separator, and changed most of the fluids (Engine,Trans, and Diff) will do radiator an intercooler next month. View attachment 247338 View attachment 247339
Welcome Will! Congrats on the bad ass Shelby score! I bet it hauls ass with that stage 4 kit!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the warm welcome.
I am definitely enjoying this car, drives awesome! Power comes on smooth. I'll be doing some BMR suspension stuff soon, and will definitely be picking all of you guys brains for info.

Thank you all again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts