·
Registered
2014 Ruby Red
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Name is Rod
Am in Minnesota
In process of working to acquire a 2014 GT500 (hopefully by early next week)

Long time Flamed Out 04 Comp Orange Terminator owner... sold to payoff bills and to help kids with college costs several years ago.

Car shows, cruises, auto-cross and road racing are what I spend my time in the car doing.
I may make it to the dragstrip once a year.

Used to be in Sturgis at the Mustang Rally every year until sold car.

Oh... and the pic is about 30 years old.... lol

·
Banned
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
5,819 Posts
Welcome to the site, good luck with your hunt for a 14, maybe by then the prices will be back down..

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,897 Posts
Hello!

Name is Rod
Am in Minnesota
In process of working to acquire a 2014 GT500 (hopefully by early next week)

Long time Flamed Out 04 Comp Orange Terminator owner... sold to payoff bills and to help kids with college costs several years ago.

Car shows, cruises, auto-cross and road racing are what I spend my time in the car doing.
I may make it to the dragstrip once a year.

Used to be in Sturgis at the Mustang Rally every year until sold car.

Oh... and the pic is about 30 years old.... lol
Welcome to the forum from a former Minnesotan! Thanks for introducing yourself and good luck on your Shelby acquisition!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

Forum picture tips:

You can use the rectangle icon to upload single full-size shots. Option 2 is the paper clip icon for multiple shots (up to 10). The paper clip icon will give you clickable thumbnails unless you select “Insert Full Images” before posting the thread.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the best GT500 site on the internet! Post pictures when you get your snake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts