Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GT350 Convertible prototype CSM123500002P. All Shelby options including 624 hp supercharger.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Never had a Mustang, but on my bucket list of a small select number of lovable cars has always been a sixties GT350 convertible. We'll in case anyone hasn't noticed .................................they're a little hard to come by, and not cheap ! Well I stumbled across this 2011 GT350 convertible up here in western Canada of all places. No not an old one but a great looking car on it's own, and rare. Shelby built only 2 convertible 350's that year on 2011 chassis and put over 8000 miles on it to test, develop and market for the production run of which they produced 30 of in 2012. It is "the" red convertible that was used in the 50th anniversary tour, promotional material and was displayed at the Shelby museum for some time until it was sold in 2014. It has almost all of the available race inspired options including the 624 hp supercharged coyote engine.......................................................and I love it.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
33,715 Posts
Hi Folks,

Never had a Mustang, but on my bucket list of a small select number of lovable cars has always been a sixties GT350 convertible. We'll in case anyone hasn't noticed .................................they're a little hard to come by, and not cheap ! Well I stumbled across this 2011 GT350 convertible up here in western Canada of all places. No not an old one but a great looking car on it's own, and rare. Shelby built only 2 convertible 350's that year on 2011 chassis and put over 8000 miles on it to test, develop and market for the production run of which they produced 30 of in 2012. It is "the" red convertible that was used in the 50th anniversary tour, promotional material and was displayed at the Shelby museum for some time until it was sold in 2014. It has almost all of the available race inspired options including the 624 hp supercharged coyote engine.......................................................and I love it. View attachment 219084 View attachment 219083
Very cool car! Congrats on scoring it! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride! Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Super Moderator
5,401 Posts
Awesome, Kelly! What a find! Glad you're enjoying it. (y)

·
Registered
2010 Shelby GT500, Kona Blue with Silver Stripes. Gen3 VMP
287 Posts
Awesome story and a very cool car.

Welcome to the site!!

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
921 Posts
Awesome!

Welcome and Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Heck yes! That is a great find!

·
Registered
2011 Shelby GT500
22 Posts
That is such an amazing story!

Congrats on that gorgeous and awesome car!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and stories from you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts