Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Ken, 2022 GT500, Code Orange, Painted roof, Black Stripe, Shelby SE.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Even though I haven't received my 2022 GT500, I thought I would go ahead and join the forum. This will be my 3rd Shelby Mustang. Had a 1999 SVT Cobra, 2011 GT500, and now hopefully a 2022 GT500. I am more a reader and watcher rather than commenting so don't expect too many post from me. Have already learned quite a bit on the site. I live in the Nashville area so if you are local here, might see you at Cars and Coffee at the Nashville Speedway!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,412 Posts
Hello to all. Even though I haven't received my 2022 GT500, I thought I would go ahead and join the forum. This will be my 3rd Shelby Mustang. Had a 1999 SVT Cobra, 2011 GT500, and now hopefully a 2022 GT500. I am more a reader and watcher rather than commenting so don't expect too many post from me. Have already learned quite a bit on the site. I live in the Nashville area so if you are local here, might see you at Cars and Coffee at the Nashville Speedway!
Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself. Good luck on your 500!

Is your first name Ken?

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
423 Posts
Welcome to the best GT500 site on the internet!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2011 GT500 SVT PP Race Red Glass Roof
382 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new order. I live in the Nashville area and will be going to cars and coffee June 4th. Have you been to the new location at the Nashville Speedway?

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Grey “In Production”
228 Posts
Hey Ken. Big congrats on being “in production”. Same here currently with completion date the 19th. Hope you post some pics after delivery. So I’m in Cookeville about 75 miles east of you. Hope to see you and your ride at some point. I’ll be doing car shows and cruise-ins starting in 2023. Too many upgrades planned over the next few months. Looking forward to meeting you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts