Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made some new t-shirts and other stuff today. I like the Hemi Smack Down shirt :D

Click on the link in my sig pic, then click on View All (shameless plug).

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Jon since this is shameless do you know Mr Farmdog?I see you guys live in the same town.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon since this is shameless do you know Mr Farmdog?I see you guys live in the same town.
No, I don't know him. What does he drive? I've never seen another GT500 around here.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No, I don't know him. What does he drive? I've never seen another GT500 around here.

He drives a 2007 Black vert Shelby GT500.It's kind of ironic,I gave his son a Cobra head shift knob thats the same as your avatar:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Cool shirts... Any more planned??? I would like to get something with a red/white striped but in a black shirt... ???

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you guys have something specific in mind, let me know the particulars and I'll try to do it. Have to be careful with copyright infringement, though. So that means no Shelby emblems, Cobra snakes, Ford logos, stuff like that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Jon,
Nice.. I think I will be ordering this one... Anymore similiar to this one but maybe also with a small logo on the front??? Maybe the letters GT500 in red/white on the front and maybe a red GT500 on the back letters only with white stripes going thru or something like that??? Is that possible ?

·
Registered
611 Posts
hmmmm, how about something with a white GT500 vert going topless :)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
msmap, if you have some pics, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I need some good, clear, hi-res shots to make it work.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
msmap, if you have some pics, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I need some good, clear, hi-res shots to make it work.
OK, I'm not a photographer so what is considered a hi-res shot :confused:

Yes and can I take the pictures?:)
ummmmm, you gotta fight of the Hubbs first :p

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
OK, I'm not a photographer so what is considered a hi-res shot :confused:

ummmmm, you gotta fight of the Hubbs first :p

Doh,I don't want to fight,just take pictures.:)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Check the settings on your camera. Hi-res should be 1000 or higher on the resolution (picture quality) scale. Make sure the lighting is good, and the plainer the background, the better.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, Zazzle removed all my products that had a picture of a Mustang or the words "GT500" in them. So, if anyone has a clear, hi-res shot dead-on of the front of their car that I could use, I'll try again. So far, they haven't bothered any of the Black Vert Mafia stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts