Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being Old Skool as I am, I think the shift knob that Ford uses on the Shelby (and all Mustangs, for that matter) is an awful abomination. My proper shift knob arrived from grabberpony.com yesterday, and I went out to the garage to install it today. I put some Springsteen on the iPod, and by the time Bruce got done with his first song, I was done. It's that easy and simple. I chose the black knob with red lettering to match the steering wheel and shift boot, but you can get all sorts of different colors and patterns.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have ordered the FRP shifter linkage that comes standard with the KR. I specifically ordered it because I like the stock shifter and it goes right back on. Everyone has different tastes and that is what makes owning these cars so cool. I do like the looks of yours, but I happen to like the stock one better.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I like the stock one personally, but that one does look pretty nice.

It would compliment the black/crimson red interior nicely.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Heres the handle that I replaced mine with I have more of a positive shifts with it and can feel the patten better.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice. I wonder if they make in the 8 ball design.
We have not make a 8-ball design for two reasons;

1. There are already companies out there who offer drilled-out billiard balls and sell them as shift knobs.

2. No one has asked us for one! Do you really want one?

If we where to make an 8-ball it would be different than a billiard ball since our designs are engraved...not molded in.

If you want something custom please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We will do all that we can to make your idea come to life!

Mark
GrabberPony.com

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
So what is Grabberpony?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
So what is Grabberpony?

GrabberPony.com is the business I started to provide unique products for Mustangs. Most of our products are designed and engineered in-house and can only be purchased through our web site.

I named the company after my Grabber Orange Mustang GT.

Sometime soon I plan to add a GT500 to the stable.

Mark
GrabberPony.com

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
How about a black knob w/ a red cobra?

1 - 20 of 161 Posts