Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,005 Posts
Welcome! Sharp car.. did you intentionally get a stripe delete? Some on here love them.

Joe

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,733 Posts
I like it! Welcome and bonus points for posting a photo right off the bat!
Red stripe delete... where’s @blackcad55 ???

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,809 Posts
Hey everyone. Long time Mustang owner but just got my first Shelby. ‘07 with 7k miles. Been my dream car since 07! Loving it so far. View attachment 194206
That is a sexy/clean 07! Congrats!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! We encourage everyone to put their first names in their signatures to make this place more friendly. You can also list a location in your profile, which helps linking up with other local enthusiasts or when considering shipping for buying/selling.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
2,994 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the 07..

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Congrats Jason. Be sure to do your research around the 07 and it's crank pulley before you begin throwing mods at it. If you intend to drive it stock it's probably fine. I helped a member here with a factory for factory swap and it only took us about 30 minutes total. Pretty easy once you find the right pulley removal tool and the right pulley.

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Red stripe delete... where’s @blackcad55 ???
I'm over here in the corner, behind the oil cabinet .... 😄
Yes, being the retired president of the 'Elite Stripe Delete Club', I must say, that does bring back some fond memories .... just beautiful & clean !!! Congrats Jason !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts