Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been rumors and questions floating around for a while about how many years the GT500 will be built, and this has been discussed often, but there seems to be something new in the mix. Here is is:

The GT500 will not be built in 2008. In 2008 Ford will build a GT500KR instead.

Again, 07 or anyone else, can you confirm/deny this tasty little morsel of a rumor?

·
Registered
65 Posts
What??? Are you telling me I'm going to have to drop another $50-60K next year? I don't think my wife is going to like this if it's true.

Anyone looking for a roommate?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What??? Are you telling me I'm going to have to drop another $50-60K next year? I don't think my wife is going to like this if it's true.

Anyone looking for a roommate?
:D HaHaHa :D That's exactly what I was thinking. Time to buy a new house with a bigger garage! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
You know, I almost have my wife talked into letting me AC the garage, telling her that it would help her car as well. If I tell her she has to park in the driveway, she'll never let me put AC in.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
There have been rumors and questions floating around for a while about how many years the GT500 will be built, and this has been discussed often, but there seems to be something new in the mix. Here is is:

The GT500 will not be built in 2008. In 2008 Ford will build a GT500KR instead.

Again, 07 or anyone else, can you confirm/deny this tasty little morsel of a rumor?
They cant keep making the current GT500 at the current price so maybe they are getting out of the fix they got themselves into by coming out with a KR to get the price up.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
2007 production has been bumped up to 10,800 units from 9,000.2008 and 2009 so far is a go but nothing about a 500KR.I like the plaque rumor better.I want to believe that but there is to much money to be made there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The KoR will probably be 45th or 50th, when they need to promote another major facelift to the 'stang.

(and I could afford one, if they're not plug-ugly.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts