Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My Name is Guillermo Carmona, I have a 2008 Shelby GT500 and i hope that you can help me with some questions!!!:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome Momo

lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Question is:
Where could i buy the Factory H.I.D. Headlights for the Shelby? I Already have like 3 months looking for them without success.:(
And there's also a lower grill with brake ducts, did anyone knows a place where I can find them??? I Add a pic of my shelby and the second it's the way I would like to looks!.

Sorry About my english :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
hmmm...i thought the 08's came with HID's.

but the stock HID's are way expensive...there are alternatives for HID's. Do research in here...many posts about them.

JLT makes brake ducts to fit your existing grill. Better product then what SAI sells...check their website. There's a link here.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I wish that all '08s came with HIDs, but that is not the case. Mine does not have them, nor was it an option for the allocation my dealer received. I'm not 100% sure and I'm going out on a limb here, but it would appear that cars with daytime running lights (cars made for the Canadian market for instance) did not have that option.

I also read on the opening page of the 2008 order guide that only 15% of the 2008 models were projected to be built with HIDs.

Arbour88

1 - 6 of 6 Posts