Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Shelby GT 500 in Atlas Blue Metallic w/white decal stripe/no carbon
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Expecting delivery of my new 2022 GT500 next month(it has been built). Atlas blue metallic with white decal stripe(no carbon fiber). Looking forward to an amazing ownership experience and participating in this very robust forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
Expecting delivery of my new 2022 GT500 next month(it has been built). Atlas blue metallic with white decal stripe(no carbon fiber). Looking forward to an amazing ownership experience and participating in this very robust forum.
Hello Dean welcome aboard the forum! When you get your bad ass Snake we expect pictures 😂 search out @rxsamg he has a beautiful Atlas Blue 22. I’m sure he will drop in and give you a couple photos to look at in the meantime.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Forum picture tips: (when your car arrives)

You can use the rectangle icon to upload single full-size shots. Option 2 is the paper clip icon for multiple shots (up to 10). The paper clip icon will give you clickable thumbnails unless you select “Insert Full Images” before posting the thread

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome Dean! Oh just wait until you get your car. It’s an amazing experience! Less than 2 months I’ve had my car & it blows me away every time I step on the gas, listen to a cold start, or just walk into the garage & stare at it. Yes, I’ve done that more times than I’d like to admit 😁
Check out our atlas blue thread to wet your appetite a bit

Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Hood

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and Congrats on your new Mistress, or as you know it as a Shelby GT500 :love:

Enjoy he, she'll put a smile on your face, I promise you that;):p

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,872 Posts
Welcome to a bad ass club for bad ass cars!

Start stretching. She likes it rough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts