Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Shelby Supersnake
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Pete here. Have been a member of SAAC for numerous years didn't even know this site existed. Have owned my GT500 Supersnake since 2009. Lived in Ohio for 50+ years, now live in Scottsdale AZ.
IMG_20130922_175905_016.jpg

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
921 Posts
Welcome!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
33,718 Posts
Hey all, Pete here. Have been a member of SAAC for numerous years didn't even know this site existed. Have owned my GT500 Supersnake since 2009. Lived in Ohio for 50+ years, now live in Scottsdale AZ. View attachment 219076
Welcome Pete! Love the Super Snake! 🤟

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby. Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2008, 2010, 2020 convertible, coupe, CFTP
181 Posts
Hey all, Pete here. Have been a member of SAAC for numerous years didn't even know this site existed. Have owned my GT500 Supersnake since 2009. Lived in Ohio for 50+ years, now live in Scottsdale AZ. View attachment 219076
Good looking car! If you’re up on the plateau, Prescott area let me know. Coffee or something.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Base/Handling Pack/HVAC Seats/Carbon Dash/Vinyl Stripes
48 Posts
Woof! Nice ride.

·
Super Moderator
5,401 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sweet SS! I bet you love the ability to drive your SS year-round there in Scottsdale. (y)

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
6,088 Posts
Glad to see another AZ Shelby, ya should of found a place up here by Sedona... that 9.5 would be 12 !!!

Mine goes out ANYTIME I want to, only exception is during the Monsoons... it has rained here 3 out of past seven days in the afternoons. Rains for 20 to 45 minutes and then it's over, dries up in about an hour. Love the rain, we need it! I think the total so far this Year is nearly two inches...
Take a cruise up this way.

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
265 Posts
Glad to see another AZ Shelby, ya should of found a place up here by Sedona... that 9.5 would be 12 !!!

Mine goes out ANYTIME I want to, only exception is during the Monsoons... it has rained here 3 out of past seven days in the afternoons. Rains for 20 to 45 minutes and then it's over, dries up in about an hour. Love the rain, we need it! I think the total so far this Year is nearly two inches...
Take a cruise up this way.

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte
I was in the Monsoon yesterday, couldn’t see the road or any markings. I was moving my Daughter to Glendale. Possible the worst rain I have driven-in. When we got to Glendale it was 106 degree. Sedona is the place to live, higher elevation.

·
Registered
2009 Shelby Supersnake
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was in the Monsoon yesterday, couldn’t see the road or any markings. I was moving my Daughter to Glendale. Possible the worst rain I have driven-in. When we got to Glendale it was 106 degree. Sedona is the place to live, higher elevation.
Problem there is my job is in Scottsdale. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts