Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I a happy owner of a 07' GT500 white/red Appearance package fully loaded. Wife surprised me with after returning from a business training trip I had to take, she bought on 7/03/07. Hope to get some bolt on goodies to make it just a little more fun to drive...JIM

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hello,
I a happy owner of a 07' GT500 white/red Appearance package fully loaded. Wife surprised me with after returning from a business training trip I had to take, she bought on 7/03/07. Hope to get some bolt on goodies to make it just a little more fun to drive...JIM
Welcome to the forum 07COBRAJIM. Does she have any sisters?:D My kind of woman.;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was surprised but now I get to pay for it. I'm now just having trouble getting the okay to buy all the parts I want. She doesn’t understand these cars were made for guy's to get and build them up, that's half the fun.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Well at least she picked the fastest color combo.

I get that all the time "Its a new car and you're not happy with it?" as she see me planning my new stereo system (Yeah the mechanical mods are coming too, but not until the stereo).

As I heard somewhere else on this forum - sometimes its better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission....

TD

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great bunch of folks and lots of information. Good luck with your modifications.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well at least she picked the fastest color combo.

I get that all the time "Its a new car and you're not happy with it?" as she see me planning my new stereo system (Yeah the mechanical mods are coming too, but not until the stereo).

As I heard somewhere else on this forum - sometimes its better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission....

TD
Hell yeah, he got the fastest color!
JJ

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hello,

Hey Jim

new member here too .. joined yesterday and looking forward to getting to know everyone !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts