Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just joined here and I am really enjoying all the info. Have an 08 on the way. Unfortunately it looks like 4 mos. or more b4 delivery. Sucks but worth the wait. It took a long time for my dealer and I to come to an understanding but FINALLY, we have an arrangement. Enjoy driving your cars while I sit and wait for mine.

Josh

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You won't get much sympathy from me for your 4-month wait. ;) I had to wait 403 days!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hello all. Just joined here and I am really enjoying all the info. Have an 08 on the way. Unfortunately it looks like 4 mos. or more b4 delivery. Sucks but worth the wait. It took a long time for my dealer and I to come to an understanding but FINALLY, we have an arrangement. Enjoy driving your cars while I sit and wait for mine.

Josh

Josh,
Welcome to the board and enjoy.:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome to the board......Just keep reading and you will find out all kinds of info! That way when you get your car you already know what you want to do to it if any when you recieve it.

JJ

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey Josh,

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy all of the information you can get from here.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Hi Josh, Welcome to the site. You'll have all winter to learn about your car and what mods you may want to do. Don't know where your at but sounds like you'll get your car just in time for good weather if you live north.

Cal

·
Registered
933 Posts
SBKRider (AKA Josh),

Welcome to the board.

Tons of good stuff on here.

Arbour88

·
Registered
301 Posts
Josh, Welcome to the board. By the time that you recieve your vehicle you will have garnered so much info about add ons you will be prepped for upgrade levels of power.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In a series o emails today, my dealer said it could be as much as 6-8 months. ARRGGH!

2 things....

What is the production process for these?

and 2...I can't wait til then so I bought one in GA and am going to pick it up this morning! I'll sell it when my 08 gets here.

I'll post pics when I can...

Joshua

·
Registered
861 Posts
We love pics......can't wait to see the car! Congrats!

JJ

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Welcome Josh, and CONGRTAS!!! on your order. The time will drag, and drag, and drag, and drag. But then she'll be there, and you'll forget(well almost) the wait. ;) ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a pic of the 07 at the dealership...It looks like they washed it with a leaf blower and a pile of dust bunnies...took care of that shi! when I got it home!....

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts