Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Welcome to the site. Is this your first GT500? Did you just get it? Mods, plans?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, this is my first it's a 2012. I don't plan to get too wild at first, smaller pulley, CAI, TB and a tune. I wanna see what you guys have been up to, I am sure I will be overwhelmed with mods if I keep reading lol.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
The S197 GT500's have so many options in the after market from performance to appearance you are going to have a blast.

I'll say this. The new S550 cars, even the new GT500, don't have even close to as bad ass as an engine bay as the S197 GT500's. They are pure money.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,394 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on finding your Shelby! I’m one of the DFW members. Also pretty much the token girl on the forum. These guys will corrupt you..lol.. be afraid, be very afraid😂😂

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The S197 GT500's have so many options in the after market from performance to appearance you are going to have a blast.

I'll say this. The new S550 cars, even the new GT500, don't have even close to as bad ass as an engine bay as the S197 GT500's. They are pure money.
I completely agree, S197 is the model I had to have.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! Congrats on finding your Shelby! I’m one of the DFW members. Also pretty much the token girl on the forum. These guys will corrupt you..lol.. be afraid, be very afraid😂😂

Do the Texas members do any meet and greets? Any car shows?

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
4,394 Posts
Do the Texas members do any meet and greets? Any car shows?
I used to get a few guys and their wives together for lunch on occasion. It kinda fizzled out, but I can always ask if you are ever in the area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts