Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for clarification on my RestoMod. I’ve always called it Cobra but now I’m being told it’s not… it’s a 68 coupe on a 03 GT frame and interior with 98 Cobra ? 4.6L engine and Tremec 5 speed. Cobra or not, it’s a cool Mustang.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,902 Posts
Searching for clarification on my RestoMod. I’ve always called it Cobra but now I’m being told it’s not… it’s a 68 coupe on a 03 GT frame and interior with 98 Cobra ? 4.6L engine and Tremec 5 speed. Cobra or not, it’s a cool Mustang.
Welcome to the forum!

I saw you liked my “Your car is not a Cobra” thread. The Cobra name has been spread around through the years, but in my recent times, there was the 93-04 SVT Cobra. The follow on car was the Shelby GT500 from 07-14 and again from 20-22.

We’d love to see some pictures of your Mustang!

Forum picture tips:

You can use the rectangle icon to upload single full-size shots. Option 2 is the paper clip icon for multiple shots (up to 10). The paper clip icon will give you clickable thumbnails unless you select “Insert Full Images” before posting the thread.

Reactions: Iconic2021

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
5,468 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Based on your description, you have to post several pics !!

Reactions: Iconic2021

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes........we would all love to see your mustang.
Sounds like someone went to a lot of trouble to make something unique and really cool!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts