Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, My love for mustangs started when I was young, one of my child hood friends had 2 mustang Mach 1's a 69 and a 71 some very fond memories for sure, My next experience in a Mustang was when I was 15 or so it was a 96 cobra and he took me for a ride, the rush of accelerating that fast for the first time was incredible, I know there are plenty of cars that accelerate fast but there is something about your first. So from there I was Bit per say. My dream car is a 2013-2014 Mustang GT500 and I am about 6 to 7 months from buying it. I have worked on vehicles my whole life thus far and am currently an Automotive instructor. I gave my students an assignment to sign up for an automotive related forum as I believe there is a wealth of knowledge that can be gained. so with that hear I am.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
Hello all, My love for mustangs started when I was young, one of my child hood friends had 2 mustang Mach 1's a 69 and a 71 some very fond memories for sure, My next experience in a Mustang was when I was 15 or so it was a 96 cobra and he took me for a ride, the rush of accelerating that fast for the first time was incredible, I know there are plenty of cars that accelerate fast but there is something about your first. So from there I was Bit per say. My dream car is a 2013-2014 Mustang GT500 and I am about 6 to 7 months from buying it. I have worked on vehicles my whole life thus far and am currently an Automotive instructor. I gave my students an assignment to sign up for an automotive related forum as I believe there is a wealth of knowledge that can be gained. so with that hear I am.
Welcome to the forum! Great intro! It’s a good time of the year to find deals on these cars. Good luck in your 13/14 hunt!

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

Reactions: LivingEZ

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
393 Posts
Leading from the front, I absolutely approve!!!! I also am a fan of the 13/14, quite partial in fact. Im excited for you. The first drive off of the lot, knowing that "its yours," is a feeling you'll never forget.

Reactions: LivingEZ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to being part of many discussions and helping out where I can

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pardon my manners, I joined and never said hello or introduce myself. I am in South Florida and just received my Kona Blue 2020 GT500. This will be my 11th Mustang not including my 1968 Falcon in my life. Just finished selling my 1971 Mach1 and currently own a 2015 50th. I get alot of information from this forum so keep up the great work, and Gosse17 i enjoy your YouTude videos, very informative.

Sergio from Miami Lakes, Florida

1 - 6 of 6 Posts