Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GT500 Base in Code Orange
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all! My name is Jason, and I live in a suburb of Cincinnati. This is my 35th Mustang. Ordered it about a year ago and it came in late last month. Was a long wait, but was very happy with Ford that they built the car. Traded my Mach 1 with the HP for it. 22 base Code orange. Chassis #3360. Both Stripe options, Carbon fiber dash, and handling package. Pretty basic stuff. Sits near my silver 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca with 900 miles.

Wheel Tire Grille Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Vehicle Grille Hood Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! My name is Jason, and I live in a suburb of Cincinnati. This is my 35th Mustang. Ordered it about a year ago and it came in late last month. Was a long wait, but was very happy with Ford that they built the car. Traded my Mach 1 with the HP for it. 22 base Code orange. Chassis #3360. Both Stripe options, Carbon fiber dash, and handling package. Pretty basic stuff. Sits near my silver 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca with 900 miles.

View attachment 254532
View attachment 254535
View attachment 254534
View attachment 254533
View attachment 254538
Absolutely gorgeous! Welcome Jason!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and Congrats on your New Mistress, Love the color, I still say Code Orange, looks Race Red, Got to see these to colors side by side preferably in person:love:

Beautiful 500 Jason, Wow 35 Mustangs, I am a Vintage MOPAR guy, Love Mustangs too, Especially this GT500, Slowly going to the Ford Side, ( Dark Side). ;)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,809 Posts
WOW. this is an AMAZING Colour....
What year is your car?

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom!

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
52,809 Posts
Damn Jason! Beautiful cars!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the Forum, and Congrats on your New Mistress, Love the color, I still say Code Orange, looks Race Red, Got to see these to colors side by side preferably in person:love:

Beautiful 500 Jason, Wow 35 Mustangs, I am a Vintage MOPAR guy, Love Mustangs too, Especially this GT500, Slowly going to the Ford Side, ( Dark Side). ;)
Welcome to the dark side. :) Code Orange and Race Red definitely share some space on the color palette. I think Code Orange is closest to Competition Orange with Ford colors. Back with the 2012 Boss Mustangs, pictures of Race Red Bosses and Competition Orange were often confused. Same with Race Red and Code Orange today. I can assure you it is more orange than red though in person. haha! :) Pictures just don't capture it well

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Welcome to the dark side. :) Code Orange and Race Red definitely share some space on the color palette. I think Code Orange is closest to Competition Orange with Ford colors. Back with the 2012 Boss Mustangs, pictures of Race Red Bosses and Competition Orange were often confused. Same with Race Red and Code Orange today. I can assure you it is more orange than red though in person. haha! :) Pictures just don't capture it well
Thank you, Yes I think it is more orange then red, I had mine Race Red in different lights, it has this Orange Hue to it. :unsure: :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you, Yes I think it is more orange then red, I had mine Race Red in different lights, it has this Orange Hue to it. :unsure: :)
Good pictures. Love that GT500 on the side. You are right, it definitely has an orange hue to it also. I have always been a fan of Race Red also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shit what a beautiful sampling of your past Pony’s!! That’s exactly why this car has lasted so long when others have died off!! They are simply Bad Ass in all their forms.
I agree, Chris. There is a reason why they have lived on so well and for so long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts