Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought a 2014 DIB with 6200 miles to go alongside my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra and I absolutely love the car. I drove it from Baltimore to Brooklyn a couple of Mondays ago and love the car. The car came with a Shelby air filter, Corsa Sport axleback, Ford Resonator Delete intake and Michelin PSS tires. I added a Stainless Works catted H pipe, JLT 123 Big Air Intake and FRPP 65mm throttle body. I worked with JMS to tune the car and I absolutely love it.

It's a blast to drive and has so much power. Glad to be here on the forums.

Henry

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,731 Posts
Hi,
I just bought a 2014 DIB with 6200 miles to go alongside my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra and I absolutely love the car. I drove it from Baltimore to Brooklyn a couple of Mondays ago and love the car. The car came with a Shelby air filter, Corsa Sport axleback, Ford Resonator Delete intake and Michelin PSS tires. I added a Stainless Works catted H pipe, JLT 123 Big Air Intake and FRPP 65mm throttle body. I worked with JMS to tune the car and I absolutely love it.

It's a blast to drive and has so much power. Glad to be here on the forums.

Henry
Hello and welcome Henry! Thanks for introducing yourself to the gang.

I am a BIG Mystichrome fan! I’d love to see it as well as your 2014. You can use either icon I’ve circled below to upload pictures directly to the forum.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
2,984 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Saw several of your threads on the SVTP site..
Is JMS a local shop ?

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
186 Posts
Welcome Henry. Enjoy the show.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome Henry! Thanks for introducing yourself to the gang.

I am a BIG Mystichrome fan! I’d love to see it as well as your 2014. You can use either icon I’ve circled below to upload pictures directly to the forum.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

View attachment 193881
Thanks for the info and the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Henry

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site.
Saw several of your threads on the SVTP site..
Is JMS a local shop ?
Hi,
JDM? They're about an hour away from me. When I bought my Mystichrome, the prior owner had a tune on it from JDM and after speaking to them, I really liked Jim, and his son's approach to tuning. Dad is retired from Ford and he tunes like Ford does. SCT likes to turn off adaptive learning, baro, etc. but JDM likes to keep it simple. They are not aggressive with their tunes, they don't defeat Ford's safeguards and they also gave me the files so I could mess around with on my Pro Racer Package. They also sit on the phone with me, answer all my emails, etc. I would call them in the morning with list of questions about the parameters I found on the SCT Software and they would explain it all to me and what the changes do. With that, they won my business and I use them for everything. They send me mail order tunes and I take it to the dyno and the A/F ratio is spot on. I play with the timing a little and they tell me how aggressive I could get.

They're great guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the two of them together. I need to snap more pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts