Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Black TP/PP
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just joined the forum. Got myself a 2014 last month. Love it to death. Opened her up a few time and wow! Hopefully I can send to Shelby to Super Snake it. I’ve got a 2004 Mach 1 as well, which my wife will be learning on. Don’t really have any complaints other than the issue I recently posted in the service/repair thread.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
Hey all. Just joined the forum. Got myself a 2014 last month. Love it to death. Opened her up a few time and wow! Hopefully I can send to Shelby to Super Snake it. I’ve got a 2004 Mach 1 as well, which my wife will be learning on. Don’t really have any complaints other than the issue I recently posted in the service/repair thread.

View attachment 214941
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us that black on black sinister Shelby! 🤟

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,413 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I'm in Nampa, and we are fortunate to have a lot of good driving weather here. However, the chip sealed roads...not a fan of those.

·
Premium Member
7,040 Posts
Nice ride !! ..... Welcome to a great Forum with lots of good people !! :)

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
929 Posts
My wife and I used to make the long trek from KC to Driggs, ID, to visit her brother and SIL. The Tetons, Jackson, Driggs are great destinations.

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
517 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts