Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
Hi - I'm from Colorado checking in as a new member.

Here are some pictures of my 2020 GT500: View attachment 215133

View attachment 215134
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your sexy Rapid Red! :love:

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Registered
2020 Base GT500 Rapid Red
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your sexy Rapid Red! :love:

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.
Thanks for the directions - updated!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to mention - so far I've added XPEL PPF up to the hood vent, on the mirrors, and on the rear quarter panels, a full-body ceramic coating, and a hydrophobic coating.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
877 Posts
Beautiful car. Welcome to the site

Reactions: timespinner

·
Registered
2021 GT500, Gray, TP+Rec
5 Posts
Welcome TimeSpinner! I agree with others, that is an amazing looking car.
Just south you my friend in Albuquerque, picked my carbonized gray GT500 a few days ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome TimeSpinner! I agree with others, that is an amazing looking car.
Just south you my friend in Albuquerque, picked my carbonized gray GT500 a few days ago.
Congratulations! I like your black stripes on the carbonized gray - that's the first one I've seen in that configuration.

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
517 Posts
Welcome

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
Welcome aboard! Beautiful GT500! (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts