Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New to the forum. I will be taking delivery of a 2008 GT500 on Nov 15th. I will be driving down to Florida to drive it back that weekend. It is black with red stripes and actually has Red Stripe Appearance Package badges but from what I have read the Package wasn't available on coupes in 2008 only convertible. It only has 23k miles on it. I am attaching one of the dealer photos until I can take some more of my own 馃檪 I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge from the forum.

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the score!

We encourage everyone to put their 1st names in their signatures. Hopefully you find this place friendly and informative.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the 08, drive safely..

Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
Welcome. Great color combo!

Premium Member
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Your car and my '09 black w/ red could be twins. I guess that means we're best friends now. (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the score!

We encourage everyone to put their 1st names in their signatures. Hopefully you find this place friendly and informative.

Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Tim, Thanks! I have added a signature and put my name in. I have already found the forum very informative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts